PHOTO CHALLENGE! {Want To Join In?}

8:46 AM

Hola readers! For the next few weeks I am doing a photo challenge and my dear friend Sarah Rose is also participating (go check out her awesome and very amazing blog while you're out and about in the internet world!). 



Every day I am simply going to follow the list and take one picture at a time - experimenting and trying to learn different ways to take better photographs. As you can see from the list this is only part 1 (part two coming in a few days), and I hope by the end of each week (let's say perhaps Saturday or Friday), to post pictures from over the week. 
So yeah... that's about it. If you want to participate jump right on in - there's no rules. ☺ I would love a link to your blog in a comment below if you want, so I can perhaps check out the pictures you'll be taking and see how it turns out for you. 
Have an amazing and blessed day readers!
Adios until the next post. ♥ 

You Might Also Like

7 of your thoughts

  1. Okay, I really want to do this! It looks great! =) But I might have to start after May. Is that okay? :P #life #whatisgoingon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Like I said - there's no rules. =)

      Delete
  2. oops, forgot: www.lilyinhisfield.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try this! It's a wonderful idea. I'll let you know if I decide to participate. :)
    -Christine @ everythingisblogsome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally doing this! My family is going to the Grand Canyon and other places this week, so this is a PERFECT opportunity! clearcreationsphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that sounds like fun and a fantastic time for some photography!!!! Have fun!

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8