Do You Like How I Do Reviews?

8:38 AM

Hola readers! I've been writing book reviews for about two years now and so far I'm learned a lot about what info I should give, a little bit on how to make them interesting, how much of my opinions I should give, etc. 
So anyway I thought maybe some things should be changed on how I write them. I would write the review as always, but in the end of it put this...
Sexual Content:
Other Things That Might Make You Say "No Thank You":
Spiritual Content:

Then also perhaps the age I and my family would recommend the book or movie for. What do you think? Do you think I should change how I write reviews and put more info in for y'all?
If so please comment because I want to know! Today I'm also doing a review of AD and then later next week one from the book, "Ghost Boy". If you guys comment and after I make my decision, you will then perhaps see some minor changes. 
For now perhaps read AD (episode 1 and 2, review, and perhaps see if you like what I'm doing now. 

Have a great day readers! 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Honestly, I love how you do reviews (mine are all over the place lol) but I think it'd be great to have even more stuff in them. Sorry! I'm terrible at making decisions and giving advice about making decision! :P But anywho, I'd love for you to add more if you want. :) Keep at it. Your reviews are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lily! I'm sure you're reviews are great (mine are all over too at times)!
      Love,
      Kara

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.