You Are Unique

8:11 AM


Have you ever thought, "I feel so far from normal and so different from everyone else!!!" I have (quite a lot actually).

Did you know though, *drums for specials effect insert here* that........ we are ALL unique? Not just your best friend, the girl (or guy) with the "cool" clothing style, or the popular person- EVERYONE! No two people are 100% alike. One person may love celtic, their favorite TV show is Sherlock, they prefer the city, and want to work in the ministry (and also considers their self awkward and shy).  Another person however may love pop and rock, their favorite movie is Lord of the Rings (and sometimes enjoys Sherlock), and they want to live in the city and teach tenth grade science (and also considers their self shy).  
The point I'm trying to make here is this - no one is "normal", because what exactly is that? What is a "normal teenager", a "normal pastor's kid", or a "normal adult". Is there a normal? Answer is... nope, there's not. We were all created by  Someone who didn't make us to be all the same, and I know you probably know that, but really let it soak in. 
Personally for me, I really need to remember this! Everyone has a different path to take in life, everyone is called to something at least a bit different then the rest. We were placed in this life to be unique, to live as God has called. We aren't going to be the same - we're all different!
You. Are. Uniquely made. If you're following God's plan it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. 
You are special. 
You are beautiful. 
You are amazing. 
You, my friend, are God's child!

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. ~ Ephesians 2:10 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8