Do People Ever Wonder....

7:43 AM

picture via the world wide web


I wonder.....
do people ever wonder what it's like to be me? To be a pastor's daughter, big sis of with five siblings, a homeschooled teen? I know I wonder what it's like to be my friends or family members. I imagine what it would be like to go to school, have a job, go to a big church, have less then five siblings, or what it would be like to live somewhere completely different, etc, etc, etc. I probably have wondered about you (that is if you've commented here before or we're friends ).
 I sometimes wish I could be them for a day to see what it would be like. When I was little I'd close my eyes and try to wish myself as another person - just for us to switch lives for a day. I'd wonder why God didn't do that - let me try to be someone else. 
The thing is, as I grow up I'm seeing that God placed me in this life, this time, this family, this church, for a reason - still though I often wonder... what would it be like to be you?

Yes, this post is random, but I am really curious... do you ever wonder what it would be like to be in someone else's life? 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. What a precious picture! :)
    Yes, I have wondered what it would be like to be someone else, if just for one day. But I am very glad that I am who I am. What a blessing it is. ♥
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too (I found it on Pinterest). =)
      I'm glad that God made me who I am as well - it is a blessing to realize that we are all created for a purpose and here for a reason. =)

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8