Do You Need Prayer? {An Update Post}

7:29 AM

Hola friends!
We all can probably say right now, "there is something I need prayer for". Maybe it's something big or maybe it's something really small, and to others perhaps not even that important if you told them. I have to say though I've felt convicted lately to pray more for others, and perhaps you remember my post on this a few months back? Anyway, several of y'all gave me some prayer requests and I want you to know that I continued to pray - I still am. 
Now, I have to ask - do you need prayer? Is there something you'd like me to pray for? Please tell me - I want to know - I want to be your friend and I want to pray for you. 

I actually have something, though it's not for me. There is a man who is only about three or four years older then me who is need of prayer. He just got out of jail and my family is afraid he'll go right back to where he was. We don't know for sure how he's doing (if he's back in drugs), but I'd love for you to keep him in your prayers. 

Again - do you have any prayer requests? God bless and have a wonderful weekend readers!

You Might Also Like

5 of your thoughts

  1. I will certainly pray, Kara! How sad. :( If you can, updates would be appreciated! I've thought about putting up a page or something for prayer requests on my blog.

    Also, my sister Brandi who is pregnant with her 6th baby had an ultrasound recently, and a few soft markers were found on my baby nephew. These could just clear up, but it could also mean he has a trisomy disorder, such as Down Syndrome, Trisomy 18, or Trisomy 13. Prayers for the health of the baby would be much appreciated! We hope these markers will be gone when she gets another ultrasound done in a few weeks, but if not, prayers that this baby will be loved by all for who he is, no matter how long he lives or what condition he has, would be appreciated. Thanks! I'll try to keep you updated on if he's healthy or not, and if he does have a disorder, what he has.

    I love your new header, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christine - I really appreciate the prayers! I have decided to do a post like this at least every two weeks with updates from my own prayer requests. A page sounds really awesome - I've considered the same thing actually.
      I will totally be praying the baby! Yes - please continually update me!

      Thank you - I thought it needed a change. =)
      Love and blessings,
      Kara

      Delete
  2. Wonderful idea! I most certainly will be praying.
    I have a prayer request for a family whose father had a brain tumor removed recently. They could use lots of pryers as he recovers!
    Also, as you might already know, the people in Texas could use prayers, too, with all the rain and flooding they've been having.
    Thank you for asking!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be praying S.F - Thank you for letting me know! Yes, I know some people down there and I saw on the news where they've been getting a lot of rain.
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Hey! How are you doing? I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to make/sell blog buttons. Please tell your blogging friends!
    I was inspired by Miss Shelby's new blog "Every Bit Of Lovely". ( everybitoflovely13.blogspot.com) Her blog is so colorful
    and cheerful that I decided to make a button for it. It was really fun and it's actually on her blog now. Anyways, Lately
    I have been trying to think of different ways to raise a little bit of money and this is one that not only helped me raise
    some but is also a lot of fun. So, I looked online and to buy a blog button was about 20 to 25 dollars or so. Now, I'm not
    a professional or anything and if you ask me, that's a little much. So I'm going to be selling the buttons for 5 dollars
    each. I have a page on my blog(maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com)but you can just email me if you want one. What it will be is, I'll
    have you answer a few questions like the color you want, pattern, anything special, etc. Once you answer those I'll make
    your button and send it to you. If you don't like it or you want something a little different then I'd gladly change it for
    you. Once I email it to you, you would send me 5 dollars in the mail. You can also buy more then one at a time if you wish.
    So, how does that sound? Please tell your friends and I would love it if you would share it on your blog! (If you do then
    please let me know and I'll check it out!) Thanks! Hopefully I can get a few orders.Please email me if you or one of your
    friends are interesting or you have any questions or comments! Have a blessed day! ~Maddy

    My email : maddycrone@gmail.com
    Feel free to forward this message or email your blgging friends about it!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com
    girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com

    P.S. I'd love to make a button for your gorgeous and lovely blog!!!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.