Do You Want To Know My Views on Something?

8:07 AM

Hola everyone!  I have some devo posts, a quote post, maybe a music post, and some pics coming your way, but I wondered something... would you like to see a post about my views on a certain issue? Maybe it's abortion, the accuracy of the Bible, what I believe about drinking alcohol, dating vs. courtship, secular TV, or really anything. If so I'd be glad to do a post, but I wondered what you personally would like to see my opinions on. 
Comment below if you have a topic and in the upcoming months of this summer you'll see a blog post (or two) on the topic as I share my views. I love it when people give me post ideas so please do share!
And as a side thought - I'm also planning a vlog (or at least attempting one), so that is also a possibility of something you may see soon. ☺  
Bye for now - have a great day readers!

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. What a wonderful idea! This may sound like an odd question, but it's one that's close to my heart although I haven't decided what I believe on it yet.
    What is your opinion on single women adopting?

    I know that's an odd question, so if you don't want to use it, I get it.

    Have a lovely day!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8