That's SO Kara! #6 {Fangirl Edition}

9:53 AM

Hola everyone! I like to consider myself a fangirl, and what better way to share my love of fangirling then with a "That's so Kara!" post about it?! 
So here we go....

As I never have thought this, at the same time I have to laugh, because when I was younger my requirement for my future husband was that he'd love all the movies I liked, read all the books I read, etc. In all honesty though, I would really want me and my husband to have the same TV interests and such. 


Ahhhhh so many! Marian, Thorin, Fili and Kili, Boromir, Guy, and so many more! 

Yep


I laughed way to hard when I saw this! This. is. so. true. 

This goes for anything (Robin Hood, Sherlock, LOTR, the Hobbit, When Calls the Heart, Road to Avonlea.... I could go on listing for quite a long while)


 I don't call guy actors and characters "my boyfriend", because it just sounds too creepy to me, but again, I found this one really funny! You should see me when my LOTR posters fall or tear haha.



The truth in this! I tend to have a thing for older guys, but I think that's because they tend to be more mature (most of the time). 

I did this with Sherlock and Robin Hood BBC! I actually told Korin, "I'm going to miss these guys! They're like my friends or it's as if I've known them for years...." Yeah.... I'm weird.

I possibly have done this in Walmart,,,,,



When Calls the Heart TV show!

Sums me up pretty well


Take out the "OMG" and you've got me down 100%


Please daddy?

I really need to make this one!


So that's me! I could have done more, so just be on the lookout for part two one of these days. ☺ Can you relate to any of the above?



You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I can relate to ALLL off these. XD SOOO accurate!! The poster one cracked me up, it's so true. I remember last year looking up Tom Hiddleston's age & thinking "oh my word, he's only 33." FACEPALM. So nice to know I'm not alone here! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, your comment made my day! It's so awesome to know that I'm not alone. =) I did the same thing with Benedict Cumberbatch and Richard Armitage!

      Delete
  2. Yep, most of these are awesome. So many fangirl reactions to consider! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lots of fangirl reactions and emotions. =)

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.