What Is Your Opinion On Single Women Adopting? {A SURPRISE vlog}

8:40 AM


Hola everyone! 
EEK! I love doing vlogs that are a surprise! Enjoy...


Note: In real life my personalty is a bit different (I'm more hyper, random, etc.....), and on camera I get REALLY nervous.  And if you're wondering why the vlog so short then here is two reasons...
1. I was taking a video selfie (I guess you'd call it that), and it's hard to hold a camera for a long period of time
2. The battery was almost dead
I wanted to make it longer, but sadly only about 40 seconds could happen. 
To sum up the answer to the question just in case I wasn't very clear in the video...
I think adoption is incredible! I see NOTHING wrong with single women adopting - there is so many children who need someone to love them, teach them about Jesus, and to love them. 

Also, if you have anything you'd like to know my opinion on something then comment below, and I will do a vlog answering your question sometime during the summer (as in a few weeks). 
Thank you again Christine for the question and thanks to everyone for watching my wayyy too short video. 
Bye for now. ☺

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Thanks for answering my question, Kara! I agree with what you have to say completely. While I believe it is better for a married couple to adopt, I think it is much better for a child to have just a mother than no parents at all. If God is calling you to it, then it is a good thing! :)

    All in all, love the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting! I am glad you liked the video - I was worried it wasn't too great. =) I agree (about it being better to have two parents), and I actually meant to say that in the vlog. Oh well.. thanks again!

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.