A Letter To a Beautiful Daughter of the King (Please read because I'm talking about YOU}

8:49 AM



Dear beautiful daughter of the King, 
Hola! I'm your fellow sister in Christ, and I have a message for you that I think is VERY important. 
Do you call yourself ugly or the least beautiful of all your friends? I do too sometimes. 
Isn't it so easy to compare ourselves with friends, family, movie stars, singers, and models on the front covers of magazines? 
 You need to know though, that you are....
♥ gorgeous inside and out. I don't care what you say - you are SO PRETTY. Let it soak it in because it's true! No matter what, you always will be - nothing will change. The Enemy wants you to believe that because of all the wrong you have done and will do, then you aren't good enough for God and that you aren't beautiful - please don't believe it for a moment. God will never EVER stop loving You.  

You are altogether beautiful ~ Song of Solomon 4:7 

♥  You are amazing 

♥ You are unique. It's cool to like rap music while everyone else soaks in country, to not wear makeup, to decide college isn't right for you, or to go to college and choose a major that seems difficult but you want to try, to wear clothes that isn't in style, to blog about The Hobbit while everyone is into Hunger Games. It's OK to be different, because NO one - absolutely NO one is "the norm". No one is normal because what is that? Just a definition the world made up and will change probably tomorrow.
♥ and above all that you are a daughter of the King. If you have trusted in Jesus as your Lord and Savior then that makes you a princess. Jesus died for you. He thought you were worth dying for, my friend. If you had been the only one in the world He still would have taken up that cross and bled for you. You had a Hero die for you so you wouldn't have to. 
I just want you to know that you are special and loved. You. Are. Loved. NEVER EVER think otherwise. God. Loves. You.
Not only that but did you know that He has a plan for you? A BIG one. You're on this earth for a reason and no matter what happens He's there to guide you. 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. ~ Jeremiah 29:11

No matter how many people tear you down with hurtful words and actions, or how many friends abandon you, God is there. He's waiting to talk with you. Even though He knows everything, He still wants to talk to you. How amazing is that?
So now I close this letter, but I hope you know - You. Are. Beautiful. God made you just as you are. He thinks you look perfect. Please, please, do not be one of the people who tear you down. Never call yourself ugly because you're just telling yourself lies. 
I don't care where you live or who you are but God loves you and He calls you beloved. 
Let me say it again - God loves you and you are His. You are gorgeous and amazing. Never forget that!
I don't want to see you believe lies that Satan whispers. Know you are loved!

| You are precious and honored in my sight.... and I love you ~ Isaiah 43:4 |

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. ~ Romans 5:8 

Love, 

Kara

P.S Could you please (for me) listen to these three songs I have below? They're just a few minutes so please do it. They've really helped me!







You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Inspiring and beautiful, Kara! Thank you so much. ♥ ♥ ♥ <3
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.