Prayers Requests Are Now Up

9:19 AM

Hola readers!
 I now have the prayer requests on my sidebar - so check it out! Comment whenever and I'll add you to the list.
I want to be a prayer warrior, and I want you all to know that I've been praying for you! Please keep me updated Christine, S.F, and whoever else adds their requests.
God bless!


You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. This is such a great idea Kara! Do we add our prayer requests in the comments? Or do we just sign up on here? Whichever way, add me to the list! :)

    Dani

    a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Danielle!
      Just comment wherever and whenever on Saved by Grace and I will add you to the list. =) I'll keep everyone updated in (hopefully) weekly posts. Is there anything specific you'd like me to pray for?
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8