A Message From God {A Peek Into My Journal}

8:02 AM

picture via me

I can use your messed up life, your broken past and bogged down mind. I can wipe it clean, forgiving everything you've ever done. Then I will turn it around for My divine glory. I will turn it into something beautiful. 
Love, 
Your Heavenly Father

 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. ~ Genesis 50:20 

♥ And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. ~ Romans 8:28 ♥


This is what I felt God telling me as I did my quiet time a few weeks ago. I had just been feeling so lost, wondering how God could use me for any good purpose. Then I felt Him telling me this and it was like WOW. I was so overcome and almost began crying. I know all along the words I felt Him telling, but "hearing" it again when I needed it was so powerful. I quickly wrote it all down, and then I'm re doing it for this blog. The post here I edited from my journal, but it has the same meaning. 
God can use you and me - despite whatever we've done - for His glory. 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8