My Little Sister {A Late Summer Photo Shoot}

8:09 AM

Hola readers!

It's high time I get back into posting my photography on here - it's been way to long, and I'm excited to share pictures I've taken these passed few gorgeous months. Today I'm posting pictures that I took of my little sister Kailin. She's nine and just so adorable and a perfect model. I always love taking pictures with her! 
Enjoy!



 


You sometimes need a funny picture in a post. =) 








And my favorite picture


So which is your favorite?

Happy Friday!

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Tell her that she's super BEAUTIFUL!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing pictures! They're precious. ♥
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing pictures! They're precious. ♥
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8