How Can I Be Praying For You?

7:28 AM

Hola readers! It is high time that I asked this question. I have my prayer wall up here on the blog sidebar yet I've failed to ask y'all. So I am now - how can I be praying for you? I want to be a prayer warrior and I would absolutely love to pray for you!!! Please comment!

Also, could you be praying for me? Next weekend will be super busy with our youth event at church Saturday and a concert my family is planning on attending Sunday evening. I'm super excited about both but currently my little brother is sick, and I'm afraid that it won't work out to go to either events if we all end up with a stomach virus. Prayers would definitely be appreciated!   

So again I ask - how can I be praying for you? I'd also love to talk to you. If you ever need a friend to share your problems with, I'm here. Just e-mail me at youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com and we can chat. I love meeting new friends! 
Have a blessed week readers. 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Kara, I hope you are doing well! What a sweet post :) I could use some prayer right now regarding a decision I have to make. Also that I remain strong in my beliefs and don't give in. Life has been kinda hard recently and I just want to follow God's will for my life and not stray to my own desires. If you could also pray for a friend of mine, that they would seek God and grow in Him.

    Thanks so much for asking! What can I be praying for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be in prayer! I have been having similar struggles with staying firm in what I believe - the older I get the harder it seems to be.
      Please be praying as I make decisions in life - ones that I'm afraid to make and mainly concern jobs and volunteering.
      Thanks so much!

      Delete
    2. Sure, I will be praying for you too! Thanks so much Kara :)

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.