A Fantasy Photo Shoot

8:00 AM

Hola readers! 
I hope your week is going fabulous. I did a little photo shoot with my sisters a few weeks back based on fantasy. After watching Merlin, I wanted to play around and try it.
 Enjoy!

Kailin's pictures....








Korin's.... 







The pictures of Korin are based off a story I want to write called The Mark. I'm not planning on writing it for awhile but since I'm so excited for the idea I just wanted to try to take pictures. Picmonkey is a fun tool to use, and I had a lot of fun editing Kailin's pictures. I don't think I used it for Korins though because I liked the lighting, and she wasn't supposed to have that creepy effect I was looking for in Kailin's. I'm curious - what do you think?

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Whoa, those are epic pictures! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8