Do you have a story?

8:15 AM

Hello readers!
I'm always praying about new things I can blog about here on Saved by Grace. Something I'd like to be sharing in these upcoming months are the stories and testimonies of girls and ladies who have overcome obstacles in their lives (example: addictions, depression, etc). The stories don't have to be long and the obstacles don't have to be major as depression or cutting or an addiction, but I'd love to feature your story!
This is something I feel could encourage me and anyone who reads about how Jesus helped someone like them overcome something that was too big to do alone. If you want to just e-mail me @ youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com
Have a lovely day readers!

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.