Sweater Weather {A Tag}

8:31 AM



Hola and happy, happy, fall readers!
A few days ago I was "tagged" in this lovely Autumn tag. Thank you Rissi for allowing us bloggers who weren't tagged get the chance to do this. It looks like a lot of fun!
Alrighty then, let's get started....

Favorite candle scent
Well I have quite a few but really not a big favorite. My family rarely (if ever) has a candle lit at the house unless the electricity is out during the winter months.  When we do light one though I prefer cinnamon or brown sugar. 

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee hands down wins for me! Since I was eleven I've enjoyed this beverage, but I really can't drink it plain. Throw in some English Toffee or a Frappé and I'm happy! 

What’s the best fall memory you have?
My best memory is on Thanksgiving me, my siblings, and my cousins would go up on the hill behind our grandparents' house and build forts. We'd go all out and even tried with a roof, along will collecting some rusted things that we found that had been thrown out.
We still do this actually, because even though I'm the older one I want to continue be a part and do something with them that they enjoy. It's about spending time together. =)



Best fragrance for fall
Ummm... I have no idea. I've never taken time to consider this haha. Anything pumpkin is nice I suppose. 

Most worn sweater
And here I feel like a fall downer but I'm not a sweater fan and rarely wear one. I do have them (don't get me wrong) but I'm more a flannel or sweatshirt type of gal. Honestly the last time I wore a sweater was two years ago at church for Christmas. My most worn flannel is my newest one which is super comfy, and my most worn sweatshirt is anyone with my state's football team on it.

 Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
FOOTBALL! I love leaf piles but football is what makes fall for me (as well as Thanksgiving). I've never sat through a full game and honestly I couldn't give you a full rundown on how the game works, but I do enjoy cheering for my team, wearing their colors, and having the TV on to keep up with the score.



Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny Jeans are probably what I prefer. I do have a pair of sweat pant leggings which are really soft inside and warm, but if the jeans aren't super tight I'll pick those any day.

Combat boots or Uggs?
I have neither, but Combat boots are what have caught my eye this fall.

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
YES!



Favorite fall TV show
Is this one that is showing right now? Then none. I haven't seen any new shows this fall but if you'd asked me this summer or spring I probably could have given you one. Right now I'm watching Robin Hood BBC which is my thing in the fall season. It just seems right when everyone is gearing up for hunting and going out into the woods.

What do you want to be for Halloween?
I don't celebrate Halloween - never have, never will. I know the meaning of this hype is death and when supposedly it was believed that the veil of the spirit world was thinned and something something. 
Anyway, if I was going to dress up for a Fall Fest or Trunk or Treat I'd probably go for Tauriel in the Hobbit. I'm 5'9 so I got her height a bit, just not her beauty or gracefulness in a fight (or the red hair either). ;)

Hats or Scarves?
I don't wear a hat if I can help it, and I don't wear a scarf unless it's snowing. I don't know why but I feel so confined - even if they are cute. I'd take the hat over the scarf however, and I love my baseball caps.



What’s your #1 favorite thing about fall?
I love the changing of the leaves! It is a sign of God's amazing love for us, to give us such a beautiful season to enjoy for a short time. The hunting is also a favorite of mine even though I have yet to join in on that. I have eaten the meat and I love wild game!

So that is the end of the tag and I'd love for you to answer a few questions in a comment below. Reading your answers are always so much fun!
And if you have yet to claim the tag on your own blog then go ahead and "steal" it. 
Have a lovely weekend and talk to you next week!






You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. FUN! Loved reading this, Kara. :) I'm a big candle burner, especially this time of year: I light them nearly every day. Plus they make the house smell nice. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday and Robin Hood is such fun! :) Glad you put this together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love candles too but my Dad get's really bad headaches if they're burning so we just don't do it. And Robin Hood is so much fun (except after season 2 haha).... =)

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.