How Can I Improve This 2016?

7:58 AM

As the new year is upon us (and CHRISTMAS!), I must ask - how would you like Saved by Grace? What posts of mine do you like? Which do you not? What would you like to see?
I would love to hear from you because recently my blog has felt...very lonely? I guess?
Many of you have unfollowed and I want to know what I need to do better.
As an author I want to improve and your comments help me! So any advice and thoughts are appreciated!

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I think you're doing great already, but then again, I haven't been around here very long. Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!!!!! I really appreciate you reading, commenting, and following up on Saved by Grace!!!!
      In Christ,
      Kara

      Delete
  2. this is probably the first time i've visited your blog (won't be the last). but, from what I have seen and read, you're doing a great job in this little space around here. keep it up<3
    XXX -nameless writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you nameless writer!Your comment means a lot!
      Welcome to Saved by Grace my corner of the internet world. ☺

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8