Saved by Grace Testimonies

7:49 AM

Hey everyone!
Tomorrow will begin my little series of testimonies here on the blog. I'm calling it, "Saved by Grace Testimonies", and not to name it after my corner of the world either, but because each and every story of redemption is because we are saved by Grace and Grace alone.
Without Jesus our stories won't be possible and we won't get the comeback from hardships and shortcomings.
So, if you would like to be part of this series then I'd love to have you. I'm looking for EVERYONE's testimony, no matter how awesome or small or not very great you think it is. Everyone's is important!
 E-mail me @ youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com with your testimony in how many ever words you desire or in vlog format via youtube. You can share as little or as much about your testimony as you want and you can include a picture of yourself if you so want to.
So far it's just me and an awesome blogger sharing and I'd be honored to read your's!

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8