Share Your Testimony?

8:21 AM

Image source 


Hola readers!
I know I asked this before but I must ask again - would you like to share your testimony of how you become a Christian, your walk with God etc, here on Saved by Grace? I know for one I'd love to hear it, and it would be such a blessing!
It can be as long as you need it to be, your blog will be shared on the sidebar of my blog as well as put on a special page I will create, and you can do the guest post using any form (written or vlogged).
Not only that but other people can be encouraged by seeing it and seeing what you have overcome, learned, and how you've been impacted through Jesus' love.
So do you want to join in? E-mail me at youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com and I will get back with you ASP. I can't wait to read your testimony!

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I would love to :) I'll send you an email as soon as I can! Thank you for this opportunity! I think its really cool! I cant wait to read all the other amazing stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your's! Thank you so much for being excited and thinking of participating!!!

      Delete
  2. hi kara! i've been thinking about this the past day and i realized that the reality today, of how christians have begun to ignore the importance of sharing their testimony, should disappoint us. i mean, thinking about it, the last time i had shared my testimony to others has been soooo long ago ):

    so, i would love to participate. i'm excited for this project you have embarked on and i would be honoured to be part of it ♡
    xxx -nameless writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I haven't heard anyone except my Dad give their testimony in a LONG time! I'm guilty of not sharing it as well. Honestly I think I did once here on Saved by Grace, but it's been a bit and I didn't go into detail as much as I'd have liked.
      I would love to read your's and can't wait for you to send it to me!

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8