A Valentine's Post To All My Single Girls and Ladies

7:43 AM

picture via the internet


So to start off this post -Happy day before Valentines Day!  For some people this day may not be the best day in the entire year. Example: when everyone around you has that special someone and you don't. I am currently one of these people....

Around this time those who don't have a boyfriend really start thinking about it all the more. Of course I'm not blaming you!

How can you help it when your facebook feed is literally filled with cute couple selfies and plans for that big date on Sunday? 
 For all those who don't have that special guy in your life, (I am including myself here), we can take this time to dwell on a different kind of love - the love of our heavenly Father. To some this may sound cheesy and, well, you're probably wanting to point out that you know God loves you, but it's not the same as having a man in your life to give you chocolate and call you beautiful.

 Yes I realize that, but really God does love us - so much in fact that He sent His only Son to die for our sins. Ladies - a man died for you!   Not just any man - but the Son of God! The prince of peace!!
 He looked past our sins and saw something beautiful. He sacrificed himself so you wouldn't have to.
Not only that but literally it was our mistakes, all the deep, dark sins that put Him there, and He gladly took the pain of hanging on a cross, dying of suffocation and in immense pain so we could live. 
When He came to earth He wasn't blind to it. He knew it wouldn't be pretty, but gladly He took up the cross.

picture via the internet


 What an ultimate way to show love! What an ultimate hero! This beats Captain America or Superman any day for me!
 Jesus is our Savior, and though this Valentines Day it may not be the same without that significant other, it is a wonderful time to just take in God's love. 

|“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine... Y
ou are precious in my eyes,
    and honored, and I love you." Isaiah 43:1-4|

Jesus calls you by name. He has redeemed you. He loves you with an everlasting love. You are His.  
Happy Valentines Day readers!
Love and blessings, 
Kara Lynn♥

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8