Infinity Dreams Award

8:07 AM


Thank you Lydia for this award - I am excited to answer the questions! Go ahead and check out her blog y'all! HERE!


Here are the rules: 
  • Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
  • Thank the blogger who tagged you
  • Tell us 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions
  • Tag 11 bloggers

Eleven facts:

1. I've been over five feet tall since 6th grade
2. Switchfoot is what makes up a lot of my favorite CDs
3. I've blogged since I was thirteen
4. All my besties live in other states
5. I started a Pinterest challenge for Robin Hood and made a some amazing friends who are fans of the show!
6. I home school my siblings and have since I was small (I "taught" preschool for a bit before I got older and was trusted with older grades) 
7. I've always wanted to work in a book store
8. I prefer swimming in a river to in a pool or lake
9. I love pen pals and prefer letters over anything on the internet
10. My favorite time in history is the 40s 
11. I would love to have a lime green jeep one or old VW bus 

The questions.....

1. What is your biggest hobby? Writing! I've been trying to seriously write for two years now, working hard on a fantasy series and dreaming of being published someday in the future
2.Who is your biggest inspiration? One of my oldest cousins who has shown me the joys of waiting for your future husband
3. What is your favorite piece of music (can be either classical or modern)? As in song? Or soundtrack? Sound track wise I love any of the music in LOTR for Arwen and with song, "Dare You To Move" from Switchfoot is really good and offhand the only thing I can think of this early in the morning! 
4. What is something you wish you knew more about? Photography! I would love to be a photographer but that probably will never happen. It's one of those dreams I keep tucked away and like to pull out once and awhile. 
5. What is your favorite quote? No great wisdom can be achieved without sacrifice from C.S Lewis
6. What is something you look forward to doing each day? Seeing what the Lord has in store! I am so excited to see what He has planned for my future and for Him to fulfill what I've really felt led to do for awhile now! 
7. What is your favorite way to get exercise? Biking or hiking. Both are how I spend a lot of my summer weekends with my family. Hiking probably wins over bikes though because we go on a lot of different trails that are so gorgeous!
8. Describe yourself in three sentences: I am a lover of all things nature, and you can find me spending a lot of time dreaming up crazy adventures that only God could fulfill.  In the mean time I just write adventure fantasy stories that are similar to something from Merlin or LOTR, or take long hikes to get away from the business of life. I love my Savior and strive each day to serve Him while I'm currently living at home with my crazy amazing family. 
9. What has been your biggest life achievement so far? WOW I don't know. Honestly sometimes I wonder what I have accomplished these seventeen years of my life! Perhaps home schooling my siblings these past years of my High School life. I'm getting ready to graduate and have learned more teaching them probably then actually what I did in my own school work. 
10. What is something you learned recently? That I need to strive to pray more. My prayer time took a backseat for awhile, and this 2016 I've felt God asking me to come to Him more in everything I do, seeing wisdom in even the seemingly little. 
11. Where is the most interesting place you have ever gone? Gatlinburg TN probably, though I have to say I haven't been to that many places outside my state. Not only is TN interesting and really fun but a lot of things happened on that vacation that made it highly interesting! Check out my blog post here and see what went on

My questions:
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
2. What is something you've done fun in your life that you wish you could go back to?
3. How far from home have you gone?
4. What is one of your biggest dreams?
5. Favorite book (other then the Bible)?
6. What is a prayer that God answered that really impacted your life?
7. What is your dream job?
8. What is your favorite childhood movie?
9. What Bible verse really feels like "your's" this year?
10. If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
11. What fictional character do you relate with the most?

I would love to sit here and award eleven people but right now I really don't have time. If you want the award place grab it, but to make sure it doesn't succeed the limit go ahead and comment with the link to your post, because I WANT TO SEE YOUR ANSWERS! And please, again, take it. You deserve it fellow blogger!
Wait! I want to award this amazing blogger and friend who I don't think I ever mentioned before....


You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Writing! Photography! Praying more! Man, we have a lot of things in common. Oh, and we both homeschooled. We both love LOTR soundtrack. Sndjdjsnsjsjdjdj.

    Keep trusting Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW we do! If we've never never before - hello, it's nice to know you! ♥
      What stories do you write?

      Delete
  2. Ah, LOTR music is good!
    Love your C.S. Lewis quote! That's one I had never heard before but it's good.
    It was fun to read your answers to my questions Kara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is - I listen to it about every day while studying and it's so pretty! I'm fairly certain it's one of the best soundtracks ever composed. =)
      It was fun doing answering them Lydia! Again, thank you!

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8