I Literally Have Nothing For This Blog {Please Comment}

7:23 AM

Hola readers!
I'm down in the dumps (I guess you could say). My readership has gone up and down over the years, posts have changed. I use to do lots of photo posts and had a more wide range. Now I'm out of ideas. So readers - what would you like to see on my blog? From what you know about my blog (the kinds of posts I do) what do you enjoy that I write? How could I be better?
I've been brainstorming but have nothing going for me. It's been like this a lot recently with Saved by Grace and I want fresh ideas and inspiration.
Of all the posts I do - which ones are your favorite? How could my readers contribute? Would you like to learn more about my fantasy stories? My family? My life? Things God is teaching me? What?
Please, please, comment!

You Might Also Like

8 of your thoughts

  1. Maybe a new blog design? Maybe some reviews. And photography! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning a new header and sidebar picture now along with a review soon - thank you. ♥

      Delete
  2. Sorry you've been in an inspiration slump, they are a little inconvenient sometimes. :/

    You listed some pretty good ideas at the end of your post. Personally, I'd like to hear about your writing, as well as what God is teaching you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have a Writers Wednesday and do all things writing that day...since you and Risi both mentioned it!
      Thank you for commenting and giving me advice Chloe! =)

      Delete
  3. More about your stories!? Sure! That's always a fun topic.

    Beyond this, your blog is a great collection of fun, Kara. You post a bit of everything - about the blessings in your life and the fun, fangirl side of things - and it's a great mash-up. Wishing you happy inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do - like I told Chloe in the comment above, I think I'll have a Writers Wednesday now!
      Thank you so much for the encouragement - I've asked "what should I do?" more then once on this blog and it's almost embarrassing haha. Thank you again for making me feel better about Saved by Grace. ♥

      Delete
  4. Tag! http://on-solid-ground-sf.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-happy-tag.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear friend - now I have something to blog about. ♥

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.