How Can I Be Praying

7:27 AM

We all need prayer and I haven't done one of these posts in awhile so I will now - readers, how can I be praying for you? How and in what ways do you need prayer?
I would love to put you on my prayer wall in my room and I have a few fellow bloggers and I'd love to add you! I'm trying to pray for everyone who as asked me and it doesn't always go as planned - I'm not perfect. I often forget to ask people how they're doing and catch up to see if they need prayer in any other areas, but still I do want your requests no matter what they are and I will promise you that you will be in my prayers!
If you'd prefer just comment with your prayer request and tell me if you don't want me to publish it so it'll stay private, or shoot me an e-mail or whatever. ☺
Please - I do want to be praying!

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Im having thyroid surgery next Wednesday but.....I just got sick and now Im worried they wont do it. and I need this done. So pray that my sickness will go away and everything proceeds as normally :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will totally be praying Faith! Would you e-mail me at youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com and let me know how it goes?
      Love and blessings,
      Kara

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.