I. Need. You

7:22 AM


Hola readers! I am starting a new blog series here on Saved by Grace. This is something I really want to put through but it won't be possible without you readers and your lovely input. So please read on...
We probably all know someone (or maybe it's us) who are going through a challenge. I'm talking about depression, anxiety, a dangerous food allergy, diabetes, cancer or even ADD - something that has taken you mentally, physically, or both.
When you go through something not normal, something that rocks your world, you can feel so alone. You want to know that someone feels what you're feeling, that God can bring you to a place that is firmer then the rocky ground you're standing on now.

Readers, would you mind sharing your own life experience, or telling someone you know that could share their's, here on Saved by Grace? You can go anonymous if you want (or even use a pen name). You can only share a couple short paragraphs, or you can go in grand detail, share a vlog or pictures.
I just want this to be a special series - one that proves that you are not alone in your struggles. One that displays the glory of the Lord in a very dark situation.

Please, please, spread this about. I'm not normally asking this, and usually I prefer just seeing what happens, but I really feel this could help people. When my brother Charles Thomas first found out a few months ago that he has diabetes, it really rocked his world. Seeing people continue to live their lives despite their type 1 (I know) really encourages him.

And I know it could for others.

I'm calling this series I am a Warrior because that's what we become when we let God work.  If you have a story to share then please e-mail me @ youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com. Your testimony does need to be over twenty words (just a heads up ;), and if possible I'd love a photo you took or a photo of you to make it more personal. A vlog would do as a substitute for writing if you'd rather talk.

Please, help me make this a thing.

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Wow, what a wonderful idea for a blog series! This definitely sounds like something that can be used to help a lot of people. I'm not sure if I have any stories to share or not, but I will certainly help spread the word about it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Emily - that would mean so much to me!!!! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. That sounds amazing, Kara! I hope this will be able to reach a lot of people. <3
    God bless!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.