Beautifully Broken Snail Mail

7:14 AM



Hola readers!
I'm very excited to announce something I've been considering for awhile now....

For months I've wanted a way to interact with you readers. I find you a blessing beyond words that you would stick on this journey of life with me and I have a little surprise that (I hope) you will be as excited as I am for.
This Valentines I'd like to write a personal note to my single, gal readers. This will be a letter and/or note of encouragement, a time to connect and to know, hey, you're not alone. I know Valentines Day can be a hard time for the singles out there and I'd love to be there for you.
Also, I'd love to get to reach out to you, as you have here on my blog. If you've commented, read a post or been there for me in any way, I'd like to repay the kindness personally - through snail mail.

Sadly though, postage costs money and I don't know how many people will sign up so I can only do the first five or so people. I am truly sorry, but if this works out, next year will be round two.

Can't wait to connect!


You Might Also Like

6 of your thoughts

  1. Aw yay! So glad that you are doing this! It's wonderful to reach out to our readers in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet idea! Unfortunately I can't give out my address, but if that changes, maybe next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to participate but I like the idea! So sweet and thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to participate either, but this is really sweet. God bless! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh this is so cool! Signed up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so sweet to do this for your readers, Kara! I appreciate your heart to serve and bless others. xx

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.