Taking a Break

7:30 AM

Hola readers!

I'm taking a break from writing for now. I've blogged for so long that I don't know what it's like not to. Beautifully Broken is a big part of my life, but I think I need to go away for two week and return shortly.
I will be back, but it's time for a little break, to rethink everything in my life, to get away from the internet and just take the time to relax without my writing. I will be posting on instagram and still on social media but I need a break from blogging.

See you in two weeks, readers! I will be doing an overload of book reviews because they need to be done for the publishers this month, but that'll be it.
Have a great start of your summer!

Blessings,
Kara

You Might Also Like

8 of your thoughts

  1. Wishing you all the best, Kara. Enjoy your break. I hope it renews you with new topics and inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Rissi - I hope so too! I plan on going to visit some family for a week so that should be a great additive to a much needed rest. <3

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your break! I hope you come back refreshed!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.