the little things || request

7:11 AM

Hola readers!



♡ Red fingernail polish
♡ A lady from church mentioning that she missed you at the women's meeting
♡ A family that will sit down and watch John Wayne with you
♡ Surprise gift in the mail from a secret friend
♡ Blog posts you relate to
♡ Beautiful autobiographies and memoirs
♡ Drives in the country
♡ Impromptu Beach Boys dance-athon
♡ Writing another book (shh, it's a surprise)
♡ Watching Shaun White in the Olympics
♡ Watching the Olympics period. I told my sister it's like watching a little bit of heaven as the world unites in this special time. For a short time there's no talk of the divide of Korea, war-talk aside, and fun begins.
♡ Realizing you've blogged for almost six years
♡ Getting a lost message on facebook that you were published in a magazine - making you an official author for over a month and you didn't even know it.


What's the little things that have really caught your attention in the last few months? And also, how can I be praying for you?
Please, let's just be honest.
How can I lift you up in prayer this week?






You Might Also Like

11 of your thoughts

  1. Kevin Sorbo and Lacey Sturm ... REALLY?! Does this mean Scott Baio hasn't written an autobiography? Or that you NEED a new reading list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lacey Sturm's books are amazing - I love them. However, as for Kevin Sorbo, I didn't really appreciate his book all that much. It had too much language for my taste.
      I do need a bit of list though!

      Delete
  2. I always love reading about the little ways God is blessing peoples lives. It helps me to see how much He is blessing me, too, if I just open my eyes to see it. Life it full on simple pleasures. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life IS full of simple pleasures - I love seeing God's blessing in the little things. Love you, my friend!

      Delete
  3. Blessings are wonderful things, it makes me happy reading about the little ones we often over look.

    As for prayers, my family is adopting four children (we're a family of ten now), so that's been a blessing and a struggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be praying! That is tough but I know God's going to work through this. He provides blessing beyond blessing and will give you and your family strength. <3 *Hugs*

      Delete
  4. I love little lists like these... it's what makes me slow down and appreciate them all around. Hope the rest of your week is blessed! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And may your week be blessed as well, Emily. *Hugs*

      Delete
  5. The Olympics were amazing!! I love it all. The sports, the compition, the sense of peace! Oh wow, watching Shaun White was amazing!!! I just can't get over how cool that was! What was your favorite sport to watch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shaun White WAS amazing, wasn't he?! Snowboarding was my favorite I think as was the ice dancing. What about for you?

      Delete
    2. I love the snowboarding, ice skating, and downhill skiing! :D

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.