BIG BIG Announcement!!!!

9:57 AM



Hola readers!
I have something H U G E I wanted to share with you!

Like I am so scared and excited.

I have no clue what I'm doing.

No clue.

I'm pretending I know.

Really I am.

But I don't.

So.

I'm dragging this out as long as possible.

BUTTTTTT.

Readers.

After prayer and thinking and even fasting.........as of now. At this moment in time I'm....

*DRUM ROLL*

I'm going to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Self publish my novel, The Broken Prince.


*my I don't know what to think face*


I'm excited.
And terrified.
And like I said, I have no clue what I'm doing.
But this isn't a rash decision. For a long time I've thought and pondered and I have many reasons for this choice. Namely one is that I feel called to it and I'm terrified -- more terrified then if I chose to continue to pursue getting an agent. It's not because I'm giving up because honestly I think this is one of the biggest steps I'll have taken towards my dream.
I'm going to do a big post on this sometime next week but more now I just had to share the news. I'm not making this terribly public...I mean my blog IS public but doing more then my blog and social media, I'm probably going to keep this quiet...because I'm always too scared to tell people. Even writing it makes my heart lurch.
It's a terrifying step -- I really have no clue what I'm doing so hang in with me. I would LOVE help getting the word out about the novel once the time get's closer and I have more information. Just for now.....let's just say I'm scared.
And happy.
And basically every emotion possible.
The release will probably be late spring/early summer. I already have a lot of planning done due to having decided this for at least a month. I've used every spare moment in planning and I still feel clueless.
So again, bare with me.
The journey has just begun.

You Might Also Like

22 of your thoughts

  1. Whoohoo!!! This is so exciting!! I can't wait to hear more about it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
    Keep chasing those big, scary dreams!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3 I plan on it -- and same to you, girl!

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh, Kara, this is awesome! I'm so excited for you--and will definitely pray for you as you begin this journey. <3 <3

    I can't wait to read "The Broken Prince"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your enthusiasm! I can't wait for you to read it! XOXO

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness Kara, congrats! I can't wait to hear more. This is such an exciting step and I'm so glad you chose to share it. Happy for you!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU ERIN!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to share more with you!!!!!!! <3

      Delete
  6. Congrats!!!! That's so exciting ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! This is so exciting!! I know this has been such a long journey for you, Kara, and I have been so inspired by your example of pursuing this dream that God has given you, and look forward to seeing where He continues to lead you. I really can't say how excited I am for you. Prayers and hopes for whatever lies ahead in your journey! *hugs*

    Your friend,
    S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your encouragement blessed me, friend. I love you so much and your prayers and support have meant the world!

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.