Christmas Surprise R E V E A L E D

7:12 AM

Hola readers!

I've been keeping this secret from you readers for a couple weeks and I was going to wait but I'm too pumped. I love Christmas and I like surprises so why not combine them?!
I am super duper excited to announce......
*drum roll*



A Christmas Countdown Party on Beautifully Broken!!!!!!
I am thrilled to announce also that some of my Instagram, author, and blogger friends, are contributing some really sweet giveaway items (lots of bookish stuff) and I may try to do a vlog or two because I love vlogging but have to always set time aside to do it. So with fun things to win, a couple vlogs (hopefully!) sprinkled throughout as well as my regular posts throughout the weeks until December 25th....
It's going to be a pretty full month for Beautifully Broken.
I think I'm going to kick this thing off possibly this next Tuesday as soon as I can get everyone's info together. I hope you're excited as I am! This is just a small way to thank you as readers for following along on my blog (I have over 120 followers!) these last six and a half years. It's been a crazy ride and I love each of you very much. You are taking part in life journey with me, encouraging me and making me think with your wonderful comments.
I really hope you enjoy this party as much as I'm enjoying putting it together!

You Might Also Like

11 of your thoughts

  1. Wow! I would have never guessed!- Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you won't even let us enter. - June

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! :) I love the vlog idea. You should totally do a vlog! Excited for what December holds for you blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to do a vlog -- the next time I'm off from work (I've been working almost every day), I'm totally going for it. <3

      Delete
  4. I'm excited to see what you'll be doing! xx

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.