INTRO VLOG |Series: Porch Swing Conversations|

9:36 AM



Hola readers!!!

Today I have a very random vlog intro into my new vlogging series for Beautifully Broken called, "Porch Swing Conversations." This was a test video just to see if I could upload to youtube and I found that mini videos will work wonderfully - over ten minutes? Not so much.
So be on the look-out for vlogs in the next couple of weeks focusing on different topics, subjects and Bible studies.

Porch Swing Conversations was inspired by how me and my younger sister would often chat outside on the swings as young teens, sharing our hearts to each other. They were real, raw, discussions about what we were currently feeling or something God had been teaching us, and I realized I wanted to bring to you some of my own 'swing discussions' of open conversation in a judge free environment.

Can't wait to get this thing kicked off in the near future!

Enjoy my rambles...

You Might Also Like

14 of your thoughts

  1. Yay! This is so exciting! I can't wait to see more videos coming from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - I can't wait to get them to you!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to watch it! How exciting that you're going to be doing vlogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily - I appreciate your enthusiasm. <3 <3

      Delete
  3. Yay! I'll watch it as soon as my internet allows! This series sounds so good - I love the heart behind the name and idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I'm highly looking forward to this; it will be amazing. Blessings in all your pursuits, dear Kara. :)

    And can I just say, I LOVE your bookshelf. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear friend!

      And thank you again! They're just a bunch of crates stacked up. It's unique I admit, and at first I wasn't too keen on the idea, but I love them now.

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.