farewell... for this week

7:06 AM

Hola readers!
I'm taking a week-long blogging break because...I'm traveling down south! I've wanted to do this for years, but just now have gained the courage. I was bit by the traveling bug at an early age and I love to travel, so I'm beyond excited to hug this beautiful friend who's stuck with this weirdo for seven or so years.


2014


Lots of photos will follow, and I thought about simply scheduling some posts to keep you busy, but honestly I don't have the time. So while I'm on vacation, you'll get a nice, long break from my rambles, and I will look forward to posting vlogs and some thoughts when I return.
Until then, have a lovely day and week as I go and pack.

I know I'm probably supposed to be an adult and post mature, adultish things, but honestly? I couldn't resist...this is just too close to me at this point

You Might Also Like

6 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.