one step [vlog+rambles]

7:24 AM



Hola readers!

I was exhausted one day after work but just felt like taking a quick video to encourage those who, like me, feel that 2019 hasn't exactly been off to the best start.



And though I just talked about how work hasn't gone as planned, that isn't the only thing going on (I was too tired to process). In honesty, a lot has been going on in my life, and sometimes it means taking it one day at a time.
We can look at the future and panic because we don't see anything good coming out of what is happening, we can't see a light out of this. Sometimes things happen we don't plan, sometimes God shows up and changes every plan.
Lately I've been praying about my future and I have some a BIG thing going on right now related to my writing that I am going to reveal sometime next week. I'm still processing it now so it's going to have to stay a surprise with a lot of people for now, but something I didn't expect or didn't plan is happening...something God is taking a hold of.
So that is what prompted this video honestly. Work, life, writing, all of it combined isn't as I planned. But I'm clinging to the only One I know I can cling to, the only One who knows the future when I don't.
So I'm learning to take it one day at a time, one step, one breath, one choice at a time.
Sometimes you just got to let go of the big picture, because in reality we have no control of the future.
But I know Who does.
So I'm also learning this 2019 to let go.
Because when I let go, I let God.

You Might Also Like

6 of your thoughts

  1. Hi Kara! 2019 hasn't started well for me ether. I have dealt with personal family problems and depression. But God is in Control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. I needed this video. Thank you for sharing, for being honest, and importantly, you.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.