PREORDERS AND ARCs EXIST

7:32 AM



Hola my amazing readers!
The Crownless King updates is here yet again, because amazing news y'all -- the preorder for the ebook is here!!!!!
On Amazon.
For you.
And I have some goodies if you preorder:

1. A map from my storyworld courtesy of my sister
2. A Milosh drawing courtesy of my amazing friend Kara (she also has an amazing name ;) )
3. A book plate
4. A waterbottle nature sticker (the ones in the photo are my baby paper copies since the large, real thing are still in the mail)
5. A bookmark

Want to preorder the ebook and get the goodies? LINK IS HERE

You: But I wanted to buy a paperback
Me: Well, glad you mentioned that

Amazon KDP only allows for preoders of the ebook but the week of The Crownless King's release (September 1st), if you order the paperback you will be able to still sign up for the goodies!
Goodies for ebook: Now and until September 1st
Goodies for paperback: The week of September 1st

Questions? Comment below!

Also.
Would you like to be a part of reading my book before anyone else? I'm currently holding sign-ups for PDF advanced reader copies. 
Requirement: Only that you review The Crownless King sometime this summer on Goodreads and/or Amazon.
That's it.
To sign up, let me know you would like to in the comments with your email (email will NOT be published).

Whoo -- that was a lot of info! I've been scrambling around these last few weeks to get all this underway and with the virus and lockdowns and stores not able to stock up as normal, things are behind, but that's okay.
*Deep breath*
We're going to be okay.

Stay healthy and safe, readers!

You Might Also Like

10 of your thoughts

  1. ACK so excited!!!! Definitely signing up to get an ARC because book one was EPIC. I need this in my life. So excited for you, Kara!!! You are AMAZING at this! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word Brooke, thank you, thank you! I cannot wait to hear your thoughts and to get a copy in your hands. <3

      Delete
  2. This is so excited! Congrats on publishing your book soon. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting, Kara! What beautiful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emily! I have so pretty awesoe artist friends. <3

      Delete
  4. *cannot contain the excitement*

    Okay but your preorder goodies are LOVELY and I can't wait until I can preorder the paperback. <3 Also YES I need an ARC very very much. xD

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UMM GIRL YOU ARE LIKE SUNLIGHT *Hugs* Thank you!

      Delete
  5. That drawing is so cute! Omigosh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know (Or I hope you know 😂) I want an ARC! 😊 So excited to read this new book. (Naomihdowning@gmail.com if you have any left! 😊)

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.