SEVEN YEAR BLOGAVERSARY |Vlog+Seven Year Recap|

7:53 AM

Hola readers!

I am a day late but work kept me busy yesterday without a whole lot of time to write. BUT I am super excited to announce that it is official. Last year, around this time, a thirteen year old girl started a little blog called, Saved by Grace.
I have since sent many of my little posts to the archives of blogger.
I have changed a lot since then.
I'm not the same person.
But I will say -- blogging is in my DNA. I cannot imagine not having this blog to come and write, to become refreshed, to rethink and recharge.
And you as my readers have made it all worth it.
I'm serious when I say that.
No writer can succeed without readers and it is because of you I continue to blog now into my adult years.
In 2014 I wrote, "I write because writing is a part of me. I blog because I can share my heart with others. I write fiction because I can explore new and exciting ideas. I write because I feel like God has given me this gift for a reason." 
A lot has changed since I was a thirteen year old barefoot broken soul (except the barefoot broken soul part ;). BUTTTT a lot has remained the same.
A passion for writing.
Here's to another seven years and counting!!!!
I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me!

SINCE BEGINNING MY BLOG....

Page views of all time....
178,000

Followers...
Approx 130

Popular Posts...
My When Calls the Heart post has 19,000 views?! SAY WHATTT?!!! This is an oldie, readers. I would love to know why it's so popular...and I don't even watch WCTH anymore....

My Own Personal Favorites (Through The Years)


And to conclude this blogaverary post, I now reveal my two part vlog (because the third part took too long to load). Please ignore my very awkward self answering your questions. I just do not do well on video....

And a side note: I will be posting more about The Broken Prince soon. I have been super busy with street team info and haven't had as much time to share about my book on social media or my blog. More to come soon -- I promise!







You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Very nice videos, Kara. I like the short hair. It emphasizes your pretty face.

    I've begun to wonder about something. How much do the bloggers here (who associate) really know about one another? Perhaps far less than I once imagined. I may have assumed too much about this. It's an interesting question.

    Marriage? You need a boyfriend. This shouldn't be difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Happy blogiversary!! It's been great getting to know you through the Internet, and here's to many more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW thank you Hanne! It's been great getting to know you! XOXO

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.