Special Announcements

8:05 AM

Hola readers!
I have two announcements I'm really excited about. The first is one I'm processing and praying about, but I'm thinking of writing a devotional book in between editing my WIP When Darkness Rises. I would love to make the project of the devotional book collective and have some others add in a poem, testimony, real like inspiring story, or your own devotional piece.
This is still a thought-like I said-but I'm seriously praying and considering this idea that has been laid heavily on my heart.
Second, I'm asking all of you now-at this moment-does anyone want to participate in Saved by Grace? Would you like to become an author of this blog? I would like one or two ladies (or girls, if you prefer), to become joined with me in this blogging adventure. I find I have less time to blog and would love to allow someone who would like to "get-out-there" in the blogging world, either to gain readership on their own blog or see the blogging process and what it's like because they'd eventually like to start their own.
Nothing would change much around here if this becomes a thing. I'd continue to post at least twice a week, but one or two people would be posting once to twice a month. They would get on the about page and if they have a blog or social media I would display that on here as well.
If you want to be part of this then you must be willing to commit to posting (as I said) once a month, and e-mail me with what you'd be posting. You can post more, but you must give me a specific number of posts you'd like to do and we'll work something out as well as the exact day.
I'm looking for someone who does poems, songs (you could post in video form), devos, inspirational thoughts, challenges (photography, writing or otherwise) or the like.  And I have to approve of your post idea, as well as see a sample of what you want to post, so include a bit of your plan. And yes, I have the right to say no to you joining Saved by Grace if I think it wouldn't work out.
So....want to join? I'd love to have you part of my blogging life!
I take my blog seriously and I need like-minded Chistians on this blogging adventure. I can't wait to see what y'all think.
E-mail me at youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com or comment below with your e-mail and I'll contact you shortly.

You Might Also Like

5 of your thoughts

  1. I love the idea of you doing a devotional book! It sounds wonderful. :)

    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Congrats on these exciting happenings, Kara. I've considered opening up to contributors off and on just as a fun way to feature amazing writer's in this community, but for now, I'm okay with where Finding Wonderland is. I've got too many projects going on right now. ;) If ever you'd like to join my once-in-a-while "Meet the Blogger" series, you'd be most welcome, Kara. :)

    Wishing you all the best, and I hope you find a good fit to join you on this blogging journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rissi-you're always so sweet and full of encouragement. I may take you up on that sometime when life has slowed down. ♥

      Delete
  3. Congrats on these exciting announcements! Both of your ideas sound great, and I love the idea of you doing a devotional book! <3

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.